IJ Start Canon PIXMA TS5320 Driver
IJ Start Canon PIXMA TS5320 Driver– The Canon PIXMA TS5320 Wireless Inkjet Printer (Pink) is a multi-function printer with the ability to print, copy and scan with ease. The PIXMA TS5320 wireless feature, combined with Mopria Print or Apple AirPrint, allows you to print directly from your smartphone or tablet. This feature allows you to control the printer using the supplied 1.44-inch OLED screen with direct buttons, as well as from a smartphone or tablet to get the desired prints.
The PIXMA TS5320 is designed to print high-quality prints, as well as borderless photos up to 8.5 x 11 “in size, and is equipped with a flatbed scanner that scans up to 8.5 x 11.7” documents or images. The TS5320 also allows up to 99 copies at a time and has an optical scan resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi.
The Canon PIXMA TS5320 has a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for saturated and vivid photos up to 8.5 x 14 “in size and uses ChromaLife100 ink to protect images from fading for up to 100 years.
- Canon PIXMA TS5320 Wireless Inkjet Printer
- Printer Type: Multifunction Printer
- Designed for printing, copying and scanning.
- Hybrid ink system with only 2 thin cartridges
- Provides excellent print quality.
- Features 1.44 “OLED display and LED status bar
- Double feed paper
- Prints square photos (5 “x 5” or 3.5 “x 3.5”)
- Built-in wifi
- AirPrint (iPhone, iPad, and Mac) and wireless
- Compact / Stylish Physical Design
In the box
- PIXMA TS5320 Wireless Inkjet Multi Function Printer
- 5 “x 5” photo paper (3 sheets PP-301)
- Installation CD, manual, and other documentation
- A set of standard ink cartridges
- Power cable
IJ Start Canon PIXMA TS5320 Driver Support:
- Windows 10 Mobile
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA TS5320 Support for Windows x32/x64
Canon PIXMA TS5320 Support for Mac Os X x32/x64
Canon PIXMA TS5320 Support for Linux x32/x64